Being a universal credit organization the company carries out financial operations set by Armenian Law on “Credit Companies” and Charter in accordance to No. 35 License granted by the CBA.
The parent companies were mainly engaged in the following activities:
- Credit Union Universal Credit Organization CJSC has basically promoted its activities in finance of legal entities and entrepreneur and consumer lending markets.
- Washington Capital UCO CJSC has been exclusively specialized in mortgage lending market of Armenia.
- "GFC General Financial and Credit Company" UCO LLC was exceptionally specialized in RA agricultural loan market.
Within the framework of financial activities set by Armenian law on Credit Organizations and the Charter the company carries out financing of legal entities and Individuals. Company provides online loans at any time of the day, anywhere.
Loyal to its strategy and conducted policy the company joins and cooperates with a range of Institutions operating in Armenia. In particular:
In the Mortgage lending market it cooperates with:
- Armenian representation of “German-Armenian Fund Program Management Unit”,
- “National Mortgage” universal credit company,
- “Housing for Young Families” universal credit company.
In the Agricultural loan market the company coorporates with
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID), with which was signed a guarantee agreement
- "Foreign Financing Project Management Centre" SO (FFPMC) which is the legal consequent of MCA
The company is also the member of “Union of Armenian Mortgage Market”, “Ingo Armenia” ICJSC and “Union of Credit Organizations”.